The Bible teaches that believers are to give in proportion to their means (Acts 11:29), regularly (1 Corinthians 16:2), purposefully, cheerfully (2 Corinthians 9:7) and sacrificially (2 Corinthians 8:3). May the Lord bless you as you honor Him with your gift!
At South Hill Christian Church, there are several ways for you to give your tithes and offerings:
- Make your gift via our website. Click here for secure one-time or reoccurring gifts.
- Text Giving. This is the same secure method as giving on our website, but is done from your phone by texting the amount to 253-201-6681.
- Make a gift in person of cash or check. Offering envelopes are available at the ushers’ stand at the back of the sanctuary for cash givers. By writing your name and address on the offering envelopes it enables us to provide an annual statement for charitable tax deduction purposes.
- Make a gift by check via mail or have your bank do so on your behalf. Through your bank’s online banking bill pay function you can easily set up South Hill Christian Church as a payee. Most banks enable you to schedule a monthly automatic payment, or if you prefer, manually enter a gift as you choose. By using this function, your bank sends a check on your behalf to the church.
- Our mailing address is: 12311 151st St E, Puyallup WA 98374
If you have any
questions regarding online giving please email SueAnne Kolby,
SHCC Administrator or call (253) 848-7772.
Puyallup South Hill Christian Church, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. All donations are income tax deductible. In order to remain in compliance with federal regulation, all donations are non-refundable and made with the understanding that Puyallup South Hill Christian Church has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds.
May we all know the joy and blessing of such giving!