In person and online service options:
Exciting things are happening here at SHCC! We are moving forward with both in-person and online services! At this time, our on-line service will continue on Zoom. Pierce County is currently in Phase 2 of COVID restrictions. This means that social gatherings over 10 people are not allowed. BUT, there is an exception for churches if we follow a specific list of regulations.
In-person Services – STARTS July 12th: Come join us in person if you are well and can wear a mask while at the church.
- RSVP for service(s) you want to attend in person HERE This is very important so we can monitor capacity restrictions. It is EASY and one person can RSVP for others in their family.
- PRESCREEN: For COVID symptoms and risks. If you have a cough, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, or fever, please stay home. If anyone in your household has these symptoms, please stay home. If you or anyone in your home has known exposure to COVID-19 please stay home.
- MASKS: For everyone’s safety we are following state guidelines regarding masks during our time together. It is ok not to like masks (we don’t either!), but we will wear them so we can meet together.
- ARRIVAL: Please arrive no earlier than 10:15
- THE TEN: Beginning at 10:20 the worship team will be playing music and/or videos prior to the start of service. Enjoy this time in your seats! Due to state requirements, we will not socialize like we have in the past and our traditional meet and greet will be suspended.
- HOUSEHOLDS SIT TOGETHER only. This will be HARD but we think we can do it!
- WATCH THIS VIDEO: SHCC Regather Video Guide to prepare you for your visit.
On-line church: ZOOM
- Check your email for Zoom meeting ID
- ZOOM Meet and Greet 10:15-10:30. This time will be hosted by Billie Newsome and Maria-Tai Willeford. You will be brought “live” to the church when service begins at 10:30. This is the time to connect and chat with other zoomers.
- If you would like to be added to the zoom church email list, email the Administrator at email@example.com.
GIVING: THANK YOU!
Online giving and text giving are easy and secure. Go to our Giving page or text "giving" at 253-201-6681. This is an extremely easy and secure process!
Checks can be dropped into a secure offering box in the sanctuary.