In person and online service options:
Exciting things are happening here at SHCC! We are moving forward with both in-person and online services! Pierce County is currently in Phase 3 of COVID restrictions. This means that social gatherings over 10 people are not allowed. BUT, there is an exception for churches if we follow a specific list of regulations.
- RSVP for service(s) you want to attend in person HERE. This is very important so we can monitor capacity restrictions. It is EASY and one person can RSVP for others in their family.
For COVID-19 symptoms and risks.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, SHCC will be following CDC guidelines regarding social distancing and facial coverings.
Symptoms associated with COVID-19 range from mild to severe, and include fever, cough, difficulty breathing, headache, nausea, and severe respiratory distress. Please stay home if
- You, or members of your household have experienced any of the above symptoms within 14 days of the event.
- You, or members of your household have been exposed to someone with suspected and/or confirmed case of COVID-19 within 14 days of the event.
- You, or members of your household have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within 30 days of the event.
- You are considered high-risk due to underlying medical conditions.
- MASKS: For everyone’s safety we are following CDC guidelines regarding masks during our time together. It is ok not to like masks (we don’t either!), but we will wear them so we can meet together, if necessary.
- ARRIVAL: Please arrive no earlier than 10:15
- THE TEN: Beginning at 10:20 the worship team will be playing music and/or videos prior to the start of service. Enjoy this time in your seats! Our traditional meet and greet will be suspended for now.
- HOUSEHOLDS SIT TOGETHER ONLY. This will be HARD but we think we can do it!
On-line Service Options:
- YouTube: You can watch our services through live stream on our Youtube channel. Be sure to subscribe to the channel and enable notifications (click the bell) to know when we are live.
GIVING: THANK YOU!
Online giving and text giving are easy and secure. Go to our Giving page or text "giving" at 253-201-6681. This is an extremely easy and secure process! Checks can be dropped into a secure offering box in the sanctuary.