"Sharing the Gospel through Unity, Community, and Discipleship in Christ."
"A place to grow."
Jesus is the living son of God, our Savior and Lord in full deity. Salvation is by grace through the individual's response of faith. The Bible is God's inspired and inerrant word, and our unfailing authority in belief and practice. All persons of all races are created in the image of God and need the saving grace of Jesus Christ. We are a free church under Christ. Led by elders, we determine our own policies and practices, voluntarily cooperating with Christian groups in fulfilling our Lord's Great Commission.
It is our desire and goal that our ministries reflect the following characteristics, all the more as we seek to fulfill our purpose together:
- Know God intimately - to grow in the knowledge and personal experience of God.
- Submit to Biblical authority - we are committed to being doers of the Word.
- Demonstrate personal and spiritual integrity - a commitment to honesty with God, ourselves and others.
- Demonstrate a love for people - our relationships will be based on love, acceptance, and forgiveness.
- Commit to servanthood - a commitment to serving one another in love.
- Demonstrate a heart for the lost - focusing our priorities on those who don't know Jesus as their Savior and Lord.
- Experience spiritual reproduction - each believer should be reproducing themselves and their faith through the lives of others.
These are specific areas that are continually growing in order for the Church to stay on target in fulfilling its purpose and mission:
- Develop a healthy church - A healthy church is one with a dynamic balance between various ministry components, all focused on a single purpose of making disciples.
- Reach the unchurched - The purpose of the Church is to reach those who do not know Jesus as Savior and Lord. Reaching the unchurched requires ministries that meet the felt needs of people with the love of Jesus.
- Nurture Godly families - Godly families are essential for a healthy church and for a positive impact on the community. One of our priorities is to provide a nurturing environment where the whole family can learn to put God first in their lives.
- Community groups - Community groups are an integral part of growing spiritually and relationally in the church. Through community groups, people can more effectively love and care for each other in a small group environment.
- Develop spiritual leadership - The purpose of the church is carried out as "each part does its work." Developing mature spiritual leaders is the primary task of the elders and pastoral staff.
- Become a mother church - Starting other churches is stretching and challenging, but also very rewarding. It keeps a congregation on the cutting edge of making disciples.